What are the causes of Panasonic battery damage?
Panasonic battery will be damaged during use. Do you know the causes of Panasonic battery damage? Here is a detailed introduction:
1. Polluted by pollutants (such as hydrochloric acid, seawater, organic acid, etc.)
2. When the ups battery is charged with excessive current, the charging current will burst the battery and greatly shorten the battery life.
3. The deformation of the electrode plate results in the contact between the positive plate and the cladding plate, so the short circuit phenomenon occurs.
4. Dirt is deposited on the upper and lower part of the plate, causing a short circuit.
5. Over discharge, the discharge protection circuit of UPS power supply is abnormal, the load of UPS power supply is too small, forming deep battery discharge.
6. If the battery is stored for a long time (without charging during storage), it will fail if it is not used for a long time.
7. Use unqualified chargers for charging. Some chargers do not have current limiting devices, resulting in battery damage.
8. There is no electrolyte. It has been used for a long time. The electrolyte can be replenished once a year.
9. The specific gravity of electrolyte is too high.
10. When charging at high temperature, due to the continuous improvement of current lead-acid battery skills, the protection rate is relatively low in the process of application. However, users must not neglect management because of its "protection free" nature. Some simple inspection and protection are still necessary, so as to better ensure the use of the battery.