What should we pay attention to when using and maintaining Panasonic battery?
Panasonic battery cannot be used without maintenance. Do you know what needs to be paid attention to when using and maintaining Panasonic battery? Here is a detailed introduction:
1. The Panasonic battery shall not be over discharged during use, and the discharged battery shall be charged in time.
2. If the battery is not used for a long time, remove or disconnect the negative lead of the battery. When the Panasonic battery is in use and out of service, it should be fully charged and checked frequently. When the voltage is low, it should be powered up in time.
3. It is forbidden to test whether the Panasonic battery has power by using the method of short circuit ignition of Panasonic battery.
4. Frequently check whether the connection part is firm and the terminal surface is clean to ensure good contact
5. The vent hole of Panasonic battery shall not be blocked, otherwise the internal pressure of battery will rise and the shell will burst.
6. It is strictly prohibited to place metal tools and conductive objects near the connection terminals of Panasonic battery, so as to avoid metal objects colliding with the two poles of Panasonic battery, resulting in short circuit, ignition and burning of Panasonic battery and terminals.