Cleaning and Maintenance of Panasonic Battery
Panasonic batteries are not in contact with any substances. What should we pay attention to when cleaning? Let's take a look.
1. Lead and sulphuric acid contained in storage batteries are environmental pollutants. They should be stored carefully to avoid impact. They should not be placed obliquely at an angle greater than 45 degrees or inverted to avoid leakage of electrolyte from small holes.
2. before installing the new Panasonic battery, please clean the corrosion of battery connector, tray and bracket. These corrode items are easy to cause bad contact and cause short circuit leakage.
Remind you to remove the battery, please remove the "iron pole" first, and install the "iron pole" later.
4. Remind you that high temperature will lead to accelerated self-discharge of batteries and avoid storage and discharge of batteries in high temperature environment.
5. Avoid mixing with alkaline substances.
6. Once the battery stops operating for more than 20 days, the negative wire of the battery should be dismantled to avoid leakage accident.
The above six points are the basic matters needing attention in the maintenance and cleaning of Panasonic batteries.