What are the causes of self discharge of Panasonic battery?
Panasonic battery in the use process will appear self discharge phenomenon, so do you know the reason of Panasonic battery self discharge? Don't know friends to listen to the introduction of Xiaobian!
1. There is grounding or short circuit outside the Panasonic battery. When the lead-in wire of the battery is grounded with the body, or there are spanners, iron wires and other conductors on the battery shell to connect the positive and negative poles, there will be a violent self discharge, and the electric energy will be discharged soon. In addition, when there is spilled electrolyte on the battery shell and top cover, the positive and negative terminals can also be connected and discharged.
2. If the separator plate of Panasonic battery is corroded or damaged, or there is too much deposit under the positive and negative plates, then the positive and negative plates will be directly connected and short circuited, causing the internal self discharge of the battery.
3. The electrolyte is impure and contains impurities, or the pure water is not added. At this time, the impurities in the electrolyte are attached to the electrode plate with the flow of the electrolyte, and a certain potential difference is formed between the impurities, which will form a lot of micro batteries with self formed channels inside the battery, so that the battery is often in a short circuit state. The test shows that if the electrolyte contains 1% iron, the battery will be fully discharged within 24 hours after it is fully charged.
4. The battery plate itself is impure and contains many impurities, which will form many small batteries and discharge by itself.
5. If the battery is stored for a long time, the water and sulfuric acid in the electrolyte will be stratified due to different specific gravity, making the electrolyte density small up and large down, forming potential difference and self discharging.