How to clean and maintain Panasonic battery?
Panasonic battery plays a very important role in our life. Do you know how to clean and maintain Panasonic battery
What substances can't Panasonic battery contact with. What should we pay attention to when cleaning? Let's take a look.
1. The lead and sulfuric acid contained in the battery are environmental pollutants. They should be stored carefully to avoid impact. They should not be placed obliquely at an angle of more than 45 degrees or inverted to avoid electrolyte leakage from the small hole.
2. Before installing the new Panasonic battery, please clean the corrosion on the battery connector, tray and bracket, which is easy to cause poor contact and short circuit and leakage.
3 remind you to remove the battery, please remove the "ground electrode", and install the "ground electrode" after installation.
4. Remind you that high temperature will accelerate battery self discharge and avoid battery storage in high temperature environment.
5. Avoid mixing with alkaline substances.
6. Once the battery stops running for more than 20 days, the negative wire of the battery shall be removed to avoid leakage accident.
These six points are the basic points for Panasonic battery maintenance and cleaning