What are the correct use and maintenance of Panasonic battery?
Panasonic battery has a very important application in our life, so do you know the correct use and maintenance of Panasonic battery? Here is a detailed introduction:
1. Regular addition of distilled water shall be paid attention to for ordinary lead-acid battery. It is better to charge the dry charged battery properly before use. As for the maintenance free battery that can be added with water, it is not impossible to maintain it properly. If necessary, adding distilled water will help to prolong its service life.
2. The air hole on the battery cover shall be unobstructed. When the battery is charged, a large number of bubbles will be generated. If the air vent is blocked, the gas cannot escape. When the pressure increases to a certain extent, the battery shell will be cracked.
3. There are often yellow and white paste around the battery pole and cover, which is caused by sulfuric acid corroding the root column, wire clamp, fixed frame, etc. The resistance of these substances is very large, so they should be removed in time.
4. When two batteries need to be used in series, the capacity of the batteries should be equal. Otherwise, the service life of the battery will be affected.
5. Generally, this kind of maintenance free battery can be stored for 10 months from delivery to use, its voltage and capacitance remain unchanged, and the voltage and capacitance of poor quality battery will drop about 3 months after delivery. If the date of production is 3 months away from the time of purchase, the voltage and capacitance of the battery can be checked on the spot to see if they meet the requirements of the instruction manual. If the voltage and capacitance drop, it means that the material inside is not good, so the quality of the battery is certainly not good. It may be made by adding water to the battery after charging by the dealer.
6. Check whether the fixing bolts of the battery on the bracket are tightened. If not installed firmly, the shell will be damaged due to driving vibration. Also, do not place metal objects on the battery to prevent short circuit.
7. Always check whether the pole and terminal are connected reliably. In order to prevent the oxidation of the terminal, the protective agent such as Vaseline can be applied.
8. Do not use the method of direct ignition (short circuit test) to check the battery power, which will cause damage to the battery.
9. Preparation of electrolyte for maintenance free lead-acid battery
10. Check the residual acid in the acid tank. If it is lower than 1 / 4 of the acid tank, the pure water meeting the technical requirements shall be injected into the acid distribution tank to reach the liquid level of 2 / 3, and then the concentrated sulfuric acid meeting the technical requirements shall be added in the proportion of about 4:1 according to the amount of pure water added. When adding concentrated sulfuric acid, first put the plastic mixer into the acid tank for mixing, and then slowly pour the concentrated sulfuric acid into the acid tank to prevent sulfuric acid splashing; 5.2.2 when mixing acid, pay attention to the temperature of the acid tank. When the temperature in the acid tank is higher than 60 ℃, stop adding sulfuric acid immediately, add pure water or mix for cooling. When the temperature of the acid drops below 45 ℃, add pure water or sulfuric acid according to the required acid specific gravity for readjustment; 5.2.3 preparation of electrolyte for battery: when the temperature of the electrolyte in the acid pool is reduced to room temperature, put the hydrometer and thermometer to measure its actual value. When the actual temperature and the specific gravity of the electrolyte meet the requirements, take the weight of dilute sulfuric acid. 5.2.4 if the prepared electrolyte is not at room temperature, it can be corrected according to the following formula: D25 = DT + 0.00075 × (t-25) (g / cm3): where D25 represents conversion to standard Density at 25 ℃; DT is the measured density; t is the temperature of electrolyte when measuring specific gravity.
11. The battery shall not be placed for a long time, and the long-term out of service battery shall also be regularly charged for maintenance.
12. There is a problem of internal self discharge in the battery. The self discharge capacity is about 2% every day. That is to say, the fully charged battery, even if not used at all, will be discharged by internal self discharge after a long time. However, the plate of the battery with power loss will be sulfated quickly, which will greatly weaken the power storage capacity.
13. Therefore, the long-term out of service battery shall be recharged once a month for about 10 hours each time.
If the battery has been placed for a long time and the battery is vulcanized, it can be repaired with the battery online maintenance instrument after full charge, and the capacity can be restored.