What are the differences between Panasonic and lead-acid batteries?
Above all, let's differ from one concept. Batteries are the general term. Lead-acid batteries are only one chemical type of batteries. For example: nickel-cadmium batteries, lithium batteries, lithium iron lead-acid batteries and so on. Panasonic batteries are just one brand in between. Our commonly used lead-acid batteries are mainly divided into three categories, namely, normal batteries, dry-charge batteries and unprotected batteries.
1. Usually the battery; Usually the plate of the battery is composed of lead and lead oxides, and the electrolyte is an aqueous solution of sulfuric acid. Its primary advantages are voltage stability and low price; its disadvantages are low specific energy (i.e. the energy stored in a kilogram of battery), short service life and frequent protection in time.
2. Dry-Charged Battery: Its full name is dry-type charged lead-acid battery. Its primary feature is that the negative plate has high storage capacity. In a completely dry state, it can retain the amount of electricity obtained within two years. When it is used, it only needs to add electrolyte and can be used in 20-30 minutes.
3. Protected-free batteries: Because of their own structural advantages, unprotected batteries consume very little electrolyte and do not need to make up for distilled water in their service life. It also has the characteristics of shock resistance, high temperature resistance, small volume and small self-discharge. Usually, the service life of the battery is twice as long as that of the conventional battery. There are also two kinds of unprotected batteries on the market: the first one does not need to be protected after one-time adding electrolyte when purchasing, and the other one is that the battery itself has been added electrolyte and sealed when it leaves the factory, so the user's bottom can not be added. Lead-acid batteries have a series of 2.4 volts, 4 volts, 6 volts, 8 volts, 12 volts and 24 volts, with capacities ranging from 200 mA to 3000 amperes. VRLA batteries are rechargeable batteries based on AGM (absorbent glass fiberboard) skills and calcium grids, which have excellent high current discharge characteristics and long service life. It does not need water in operation.
The life of colloidal Panasonic batteries is 10-15 years.
Colloidal lead-acid batteries are the improvement of common lead-acid batteries with liquid electrolyte. The colloidal electrolyte is used to replace sulfuric acid electrolyte. The safety, storage capacity, discharge performance and service life of colloidal lead-acid batteries are better than those of ordinary batteries.
Shenyang Panasonic battery has excellent characteristics:
1. It can obviously prolong the service life of storage battery. According to the relevant literature, the battery life can be prolonged by 2-3 times.
2. The self-discharge performance of colloidal lead-acid batteries has been significantly improved. Under the same conditions of sulfuric acid purity and water quality, the storage time of colloidal lead-acid batteries can be prolonged by more than two times.
3. The vulcanization resistance of colloidal lead-acid batteries is obvious under severe power shortage.
4. Colloidal lead-acid batteries have strong recovery ability under severe discharge.
5. Colloidal lead-acid batteries have strong anti-overcharge ability. Through repeated over-charging tests on two lead-acid batteries (one gelled lead-acid batteries and one valve-regulated sealed lead-acid batteries), the capacity of gelled lead-acid batteries decreases slowly, while the capacity of valve-regulated sealed lead-acid batteries decreases significantly due to excessive water consumption.
6. The discharge performance of colloidal lead-acid batteries has been significantly improved in the later stage.