What should we pay attention to when using storage battery?
Panasonic batteries are well known in our life, so do you know what matters need attention when Panasonic batteries are in use? It's not clear friends to listen to Panasonic battery manufacturer's introduction!
Matsushita Battery Use Notes
(1) Verify that the use conditions meet the specifications of the manufacturer.
(2) It must be charged after initial use or long-term placement.
(3) UPS batteries are used for floating charge. If batteries are frequently used (similar to recycling), the trickle life of batteries will be seriously affected.
(4) Regular battery inspection.
(5) If the phenomenon of cell deformation and leakage is found, please do not use it and replace it.
(6) If the connection at the terminal is not tight, there is a risk of fire.
(7) It is suggested that the battery be discharged once in 3-6 months without power failure. If abnormal charging voltage or discharge characteristics of the battery are found, please replace the battery.
(8) When the battery capacity is less than 50% of the initial capacity, the battery should be replaced in time.
(9) When replacing batteries, attention should be paid to the charging state of batteries which is consistent with that of batteries used in groups.