What are the causes of Panasonic battery damage?
Panasonic battery plays a very important role in our life, so do you know what causes the damage of Panasonic battery? Let's listen to Xiaobian's introduction for the unknown friends!
1. Contaminated by pollutants (e.g. hydrochloric acid, seawater, organic acid, etc.)
2. When the ups battery is charged with too much current, the charging current will burst the battery and greatly shorten the battery life.
3. The deformation of the electrode plate results in the contact between the positive plate and the cladding plate, which results in short circuit.
4. Dirt is deposited on the upper and lower part of the plate, causing a short circuit.
5. Over discharge, the discharge protection circuit of UPS power supply is abnormal, the load of UPS power supply is too small, forming deep battery discharge.
6. If the battery is stored for a long time (without charging during storage), it will fail if it is not used for a long time.
7. Use unqualified charger to charge, some chargers have no current limiting device, resulting in battery damage.
8. Without electrolyte, it has been used for a long time and can be replenished once a year.
9. The specific gravity of electrolyte is too high.
10. In the process of charging at high temperature, due to the continuous improvement of current lead-acid battery skills, the protection rate is relatively low. However, users must not neglect management because of its "protection free" nature. Some simple inspection and protection are still necessary, so as to better ensure the use of the battery.