How to clean and maintain Panasonic battery?
Panasonic battery needs to be cleaned and maintained during its use. Do you know how to clean and maintain Panasonic battery? Here is a detailed introduction:
1. The lead and sulfuric acid contained in the battery are environmental purification substances. They should be self created and stored to avoid impact. They should not be placed obliquely at an angle of more than 45 degrees or inverted to avoid electrolyte leakage from the small hole.
2. Before the installation of the new Panasonic battery, please clean the oxides on the battery, tray and bracket. These corrosives are easy to form poor contact, resulting in short circuit and power discharge.
3. It means that when you remove the battery, please remove the "ground electrode" first, and install the "ground electrode" after installation.
4. It means that your high temperature will accelerate the self discharge of the battery and prevent the battery from being stored in a high temperature condition.
5. Prevent mixing with alkaline substances.
6. Once the battery stops running for more than 20 days, the negative wire of the battery should be removed to avoid leakage.
The above six points are the basic skills that Panasonic battery maintenance and cleaning should hope for.