Panasonic Battery LC-T Series (Solar Energy Storage)
Panasonic battery LC-T series (solar photovoltaic power generation)
- Voltage: 12V
- Capacity: 24AH-120AH
- Type: Maintenance-free VRLA batteries
- Manufacturer: Panasonic Battery (Shenyang) Co., Ltd.
- Product description: LC-T Series of Panasonic Batteries - General Purpose for Backup Floating Charging
Uses: Solar power generation, photovoltaic energy storage power generation, small and medium-sized UPS supporting, fi
Panasonic Battery Products Advantages:
1. Good safety performance: No leakage of electrolyte, no expansion and rupture of battery under normal use.
2. Good discharge performance: stable discharge voltage and flat discharge platform.
3. Vibration resistance is good: fully charged batteries are completely fixed, vibrating for 1 hour at 4 mm amplitude and 16.7 Hz frequency, no leakage, no expansion and rupture of batteries, and open circuit voltage is normal.
4. Good impact resistance: fully charged batteries naturally fall from 20 cm high to 1 cm thick hardwood board three times. No leakage, no battery expansion and rupture, open circuit voltage is normal.
5. Excellent over-discharge resistance: 25 degrees Celsius, fully charged batteries are discharged with constant resistance for 3 weeks (the resistance value is equivalent to the resistance required by the 1CA discharge of the battery), and the recovery capacity is more than 75%.
6. Excellent overcharge resistance: 25 degrees Celsius, 0.1CA battery charged for 48 hours, no leakage, no battery expansion and rupture, normal open-circuit voltage, capacity maintenance rate of more than 95%.
7. Good resistance to high current: 2CA discharges for 5 minutes or 10CA discharges for 5 seconds in fully charged batteries. No conductive part fuses, no appearance deformation.
Panasonic Battery Product Parameters Table:
Model Voltage (V) Capacity (AH) Size (mm) Terminal Model
20-hour rate 20HR, long (L) wide (W), high (H) total high (TH)
LC-T12105 12 105 407 173 210 236 M8 L
LC-T1270 12 70 350 166 175 175 M6 L
Consultation hotline: 400-080-0308
Panasonic Battery (Shenyang) Co., Ltd.